wanted seeds for postage

Saginaw, MI

Back to being a paid subscriber here on daves garden after a few years off. Was wondering if anyone has a few seeds they would be willing to share for postage. Am looking for hollyhock, sunflowers , morning glory , perennial poppy , . Thank you.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

The seeds here are not done this season , Here in a while new seeds of Tithonia
three poppies One of those Red Oriental perennial , , three or four types of Morning Glory ,
I have some older seeds of Hollyhock . not sure , I am about to plant a few Some older Wild Sunflower seeds perennial type
My list is not up to date However , depending on who answers you , A few of these I can shortly send to you ,

Saginaw, MI

That would be great juhur7. Thank you so much for responding . Looking forward to hearing from you with what you have available. Have a great day. !

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Do anyone have Cosmos seeds they can share . I will send a SAE , Thank you. Let me know if you need anything that I can share with you.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Curfew
I have cosmos seeds. Do you still have my address

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Stupid autocorrect. Cytf this is for you

No I do not , send me a Dmail

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I sent you the seeds out this morning

Thank you very much.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Your very welcome

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

cyft
I finally received your envelope and will send it out tomorrow

Do anyone have Hot lips Turtlehead seeds? I can trade Snapgragons , White Coneflower or Pink Impatient Balsam.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Quote from sbish5 :
Back to being a paid subscriber here on daves garden after a few years off. Was wondering if anyone has a few seeds they would be willing to share for postage. Am looking for hollyhock, sunflowers , morning glory , perennial poppy , . Thank you.

I have:
Ipomoea nil - Japanese Morning Glory 'Scarlet O'Hara
Ipomoea tricolor - Morning Glory, Grannyvine 'Blue Star'
Ipomoea tricolor - Morning Glory, Grannyvine 'Heavenly Blue'

Saginaw, MI

Good morning maccionoadha, Thank you for responding to my post about wanting seeds for postage. If you still have the japanese morning glory "scarlet o'hara and the morning glory, grannyvine 'blue star' I would love to have some. I already have the heavenly blue. Let me know what you would need in the way of postage. Thank you again and have a good day. Shirley

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Quote from sbish5 :
Good morning maccionoadha, Thank you for responding to my post about wanting seeds for postage. If you still have the japanese morning glory "scarlet o'hara and the morning glory, grannyvine 'blue star' I would love to have some. I already have the heavenly blue. Let me know what you would need in the way of postage. Thank you again and have a good day. Shirley

I just need 98-cents in postage.

Saginaw, MI

Hello I received the envelope in the mail with the two morning glories seeds in it. I did a trade with you for corn seeds off of Susies Seed attic web site. Please go there and look at my list and let me know if you would like anything from there in trade for these morning glories you sent me. Thank you so much for sending them. Shirley

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Okay, I'll check it out. Thank you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.