Need help with new hose end sprayer

Fort Pierce, FL

It's a Chameleon by Hudson. I have Garden Elements Bud & Bloom, a powder fertilizer, from the nursery. I am completely lost. I looked up directions for using a hose end sprayer with a powder fertilizer and everything I saw was incomprehensible to me. I am hoping someone here can tell me how to do this. The sprayer has increments on the lid from something like a half tsp to many ounces. Its empty container holds 32 ounces. The instructions on the Bud & Bloom said 1 tbs per gallon for annual and perennial flowers for 10 square feet. Then it said a bucket, watering can, or hose end sprayer could be used. And after that -- it said nothing.

I put 1 tbs of powder in the sprayer's container and stopped there. I don't really know how much powder to add or how much water to add to the powder.

Can someone please just tell me what to do? I am not great at math and the instructions I saw looked like you need a Ph.D. in math. Thank you SO much!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!