JUNE Ideas/Challenges & Organizing Ourselves! All welcomed!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moving us from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1442062/

Rain rain go away ..it's like a jungle out there, need to cut grass before playing in the sew ing room but I need a dry day to do so.

Can you believe we are already in June? Seems like yesterday we were setting gifts under the Christmas tree.

Hasn't been the easiest since January but I truly am trying my best with coping with blurred vision and loss of memory at times, then sewing in a makeshift sewing room in back bedroom since the flood, but I seem to be starting to get a sense that I'm accomplishing a tad more so feeling good about that!

Work that Service Master needed doing is done until flooring has been laid, flooring ordered and will take 3 weeks before it's in and installed,then baseboards can be added a dbri g inmy treasipures from the storage pod.

In the meantime I hired local contractors to divide my work area in back unfinished area, make a dividing wall to gicpve me a storage area and a washroom/laundry room..they come on tuesdayto finish laundry room walls with drywall,then lay flooring, move on to storage area and build cupboards on 3 walls which will eliminate the need for me to have 2 cupboards incraftroom as before..hope imagining storage space vs losing some, we will have to see..hoping these men are able to get it done in a week..we will see.

Had a fun day in Meaford yesterday, of course any day you can shop and buy fabric is a good day.

This wedding day quilt makes 4, one more to go (extra) and maybe enough for an Anniversary quilt that I can be finished of those patterns.

This message was edited Jun 4, 2017 5:09 PM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 88 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!