Weather , June 2017

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Thread for June.
Sunny, 75, no wind.
Planting cabbage today.

Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Awww, looks like a pretty day for you, CG.
Drippy this morning, cloudy and gray, a very muggy 75. If sun comes out later, up to 87.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 92F, which means it could be 95F at my place. *Sigh*

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

about 85 and sunny today
it's too Hot ,,,,
pair of poppy

Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Topping out at 91. Thunder storms brewing.

72 this morning, cloudy, 70% chance of rain, high 86. MUGGY!

Poppies are pretty.

Double blooms on my brother's male Sago Palm, they are almost two feet tall. Smell pretty at dusk.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

They are calling for a high of 90F, which means it could be 93F at my place, though the higher the temperature, the more accurate the forecast is. I don't think it got to 95F yesterday.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 now 86 later , probably near 90 likely , terrible humidity also ,

Pretty palm also ,,

You all , keep the Ice , the A/C , and the Tea at the ready , and stay cool !!!

They are calling for a high of 90F, which means it could be 93F at my place. It was very hot yesterday, but I don't think it got to 95F. The whole week will be hot.

They are calling for a high of 85F, which usually means 88F at my place.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

90's yesterday , 70's today , it is nice here 67 degrees , light wind . sunshine ,

Rain everyday, some pretty heavy for 8 straight days. Sun is trying to peak out today, 80% chance today, high mid 80's. Breezy and mostly cloudy. Already had a storm this morning. Skeeters loving it!

They are calling for a high of 79F, which means 82F at my place.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

71 degrees, sunny, windy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

68 here , windy , mostly sunny

Asiatic Lily

Thumbnail by juhur7

Woke up to heavy rain at 6AM but the sun is coming out now, still a 60% chance of rain today, at least the temperatures have been lower, yesterday cloudy all day and never got past 79 here.
Good news is the burn ban has been lifted after 69 days, and water tables are back up...woot!

They are calling for a high of 76F, so it might be 79F at my place. That is decent for this time of year. It is very dark and cloudy this morning. That does not mean it will rain. It is a weather phenomenon that we get in May and June.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

74 degrees mostly sunny ,, looking like a dry June here

Always a dry June here. In the 30 years I lived here, I remember it raining in June once.

They are calling for a high of 79F, which means around 82F at my place.

It was 68 this morn, that hardly ever happens in June. Blue skies today, 30% chance of rain, that usually means no rain. High 86. Tomorrow back to 50% rain chance.
June is our rainiest month here.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80's , going to 90's the next few days , getting dry , here also
a few blooms and a Butterfly

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

They are calling for a high of 74F, which means at least 77F at my place. In a week it will be very hot.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

90 and sunny , whew !

71 this sunny morning, 99% humidity because we had a couple hours of heavy rain again yesterday afternoon, at least we had one day, the day before with NO rain so far this month. Today 60% rain chance, high 90°

Beautiful flowers Ju, and great catch of a butterfly!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sunny 76 now , 90 for today , wind around 10 to 12 mph hot and dry ,
Thank you !!! Sun ,,
another flower
Poppy looking lonesome ,

Thumbnail by juhur7

All are nice pictures, Juhur.

I don't think it got to 77F yesterday. It was cloudy all day, which is fine in moderation. We didn't have to run the air conditioner for the first time in a long time. Today they are calling for a high of 70F, which means it could be 73F at my place. If the forecast is accurate, that means it will be cloudy all day.

It is actually raining right now! I is just enough to wet the sidewalk that is not under the trees.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Up from Winter Haven, Fl. Am in Monteagle, Tn 83* 55% humidity, 9mph breeze. Bonaroo is wrapping up this afternoon? In Manchester, Tn. 30% chance of heavy t'storms.

Thumbnail by kittriana

76 this morn, no sun, muggy 100% humidity, rained again last night. Feels and looks like the rain forest out there, you sweat just standing still. High today 89, if sun comes out, 60% chance of rain, it is already on the radar.

Pretty lonely poppy
Kitt, did ya wave as you went by me? [;-)
Kelli, Yeah for NO AC.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

82 starting earlier 85 now , 90 something for today
The poppy has shorter company this morning , pom pom poppy , Pink
Other bloom Prickly pear cactus

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Big storm just went thru. Got about 1.5" rain.
We didn't get anything in yesterday's big state wide storm It was just north of us about 5 miles and then clear up to northern MN.
Some guy by Wilmar lost most of his newer barns. He has about 3000 head of dairy cows. Only minor injuries.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sounds severe CG . 91 degrees here sunny , 15 to 20 mph wind gusts

I don't know how hot it got yesterday but we didn't need to run the air conditioner. That is three days in a row where we didn't need to run the air conditioner. They are calling for a high of 85F, which means it could be 88F at my place, though they have been more accurate with the forecast lately.

CG, I read where over a hundred good citizens came to help that cattle farm. Nice to know good folks still around.
Kelli, AC running nonstop here, mostly due to humidity so thick. Rain again yesterday, Sun really trying to come out this morn, but clouds are winning over. 60% chance of rain 89F high.
Nice flowers Ju, here are some of mine popping up...wood sorrel wildflower/weed, but pretty, Rose of Sharon, Angel wing begonia, Golden shrimp plant, And a butterfly on Penta

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Lots of dairy farms in that area, so all knows about disaster.
Very muggy.
72 degree dew point
78% humidity
79 degrees, feels like 82.
wind SSE 13

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Flowers are Nice sun , Butterfly on penta is delightful !
It was raining here early for a few hours , sun returned about an hour ago after cloudy all day ,
It's a sauna on cement here , Temperatures have been all over today , about 85 now ,

They are calling for a high of 92F, which means that it could get to 95F at my place, though the higher the temperature, the more accurate the forecast. We have a heat warning for the weekend and early next week.

A couple of wildflower pictures from Saturday

Foothill penstemon
Scarlet larkspur
Cliff aster
Hedge nettle (which is not a hedge or a nettle)
Slender sunflower

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kelli Very pretty , love the Wildflowers , always ,,

Has rained twice here today for about 15 minutes or so Partly cloudy about 90 degrees Sun shining after the Thundershowers ,,, = Sauna ,,
Thermometer
Tuberosa Milkweed
Red Gaillardia
Weed , ( ditch lily ) Hemerocallis ,
stella D Oro Daylily

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Beautiful flowers!
Still cloudy, haven't seen the sun in three days. Doesn't get as hot as they say because the sun doesn't come out. Muggy, buggy and 70% chance of rain, saw a gator crossing the street yesterday. LOL

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Beautiful summer day.
Sunny, 78 degrees, low dew point.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rained early , 80 degrees day , 65 tonight , Cloudy now , some sun earlier
Humidity was 89 % a while ago ,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.