Multi-Angle Measuring Tool

Jekabpils, Latvia

Hi all,

One of my good old friend recommended me a tool which measures any angle without re-measuring it every time. Well that sounded perfectly for me as I do house work on weekly basis.

I don't need professional tools, but I'd also rather not waste money on really terrible ones. Therefore, I took my friends advice and bought the measuring template tool.

And it actually did a good job. I didn't had to re-adjust everything every single time (like you would do with any other tool).

Anyways, I just wanted to share my little experience with this tool and if any of you are interested into trying it out, you can find it here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angleizer-Measuring-Ruler-Adjustable-Satisfaction/dp/B071HCCX4T/ref=sr_1_27?s=diy&ie=UTF8&qid=1495904930&sr=1-27-spons&keywords=angleizer&psc=1

Thanks for reading!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!