Hello? Is anyone still here?

Highland, MD(Zone 7a)

It's been a long time since I was here and now it looks as if I've walked into a ghost garden, so sad. Getting ready to do a huge overhaul of my garden, need to make it considerably less work!

Angie

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Same experience, been away for awhile & its like its an abandoned ship. There are some familiar people in the mid-atlantic but it seems they post far less often.

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

You might dmail some of the folks you remember, to more quickly get their attention.

Highland, MD(Zone 7a)

Quote from Cris316 :
Same experience, been away for awhile & its like its an abandoned ship. There are some familiar people in the mid-atlantic but it seems they post far less often.

I knew things had changed didn't realize how much. It's pretty sad actually. It was a great place to get advice and chat with other gardeners in the area.

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

This site has truly changed its format. I remember there been a lot of various interest groups that I can no longer find. Even the plant files has changed their format - I can no longer find info on different varieties as easy as I did before. Very sad actually.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

WOW!!!
I just re-registered to Daves Garden to see if tghe "OLD" place would have more to talk about. Not going to make any judgements yet--I am lust trying to find my way around again. SO--I spent $20. It will be nice to slide over to DG when I get frustrated with Gardens.Org. A lot of it has to do with my computer. I keep losing contact with where I was chatting. That frustrate S ME.

Will see how the old site functions...NO biggie.... I see a few familiar names...
just from longer ago...YOOO HOOO--- anyone familiar around???

Gita........... "gitagal"

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

yes lots of people moved on to the "other" site after ownership had changed and even more after the formatting changed

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Not to mention they're rude now. I begged for help a few months ago and nada, nil. nothing. They could have at least replied and told me to look further I would find my answer but no. just ignored me, how tacky is that??

Bordentown, NJ(Zone 7a)

Quote from patootie :
Not to mention they're rude now. I begged for help a few months ago and nada, nil. nothing. They could have at least replied and told me to look further I would find my answer but no. just ignored me, how tacky is that??

Maybe there was nobody in the ghost garden to see your question. Hear the echo...echo...echo....?

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Posted direct to the contact us link. So of course they saw it. tsk tsk

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Guess you can check out the other various groups, seems they are busier than the specific area forums

Perkasie, PA(Zone 6b)

I feel guilty. I was ill for quite awhile and my gardens went to weeds (and deer food). Now, I'm trying to get back into it and find my favorite place gone! What is "the other site"? I'll stay here, but would love to check in wherever mid-A folks are going.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.