MAY-Challenges, Projects and Organizing ourselves..let\'s chat and share!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over from here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1439860/

On the bright side Pat they aren't all living with you...what a time you've had of it..how is Ben? Did you ever get the new co-worker

May showers brings mpMay flowers they say, with all this rain there should be an abundance if the old adage is correct.

We have all made it through the harsh winter, now we smile and enjoy all what Mother Nature will awe us with and on days we cannot play outside we will awe her with our projects.

The girls who come sewing on Tuesday mornings will come today, won't be roomy but best I can do until the basement is remodelled.

Going to Barrie to pick up new car either this afternoon or tomorrow so I'll pick up tones of greys and browns to play at thread painting this wolf, won't go overboard but think it would add to the project..have 3 projects upstairs that I kept out to work on but some of the supplies needed got packed away and are in the storage pod.

Missed some of you, must got back to previous thread and re read
What will you enjoy doing today?

This message was edited May 2, 2017 7:25 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 190 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!