Spring Weather, March 2017

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Lion & lamb must be getting along today!
1/4" snow overnight & waiting for sun to appear.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mild 55 degrees , is nice , wind roaring not so nice ,, rained all night with thunder storms ,,
Would that be about 3 weeks until spring ? about ,,

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 77F and sunny. That means it will be 80F at my place, which is borderline too hot for this time of year. Actually, it doesn't need to get hotter than that at any time of year. It is windy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

33 degrees this morning Snow ,sleeted all morning , some sun and 35 degrees now .

They are calling for a high of 79F. That means it will be more like 82F at my place. This should be the last hot day of the week.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

29 degrees and sunny , might see 40

They are calling for a high of 65F and partly sunny. It should be nice.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

This was this morning , at 27 degrees
36 now

Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

45 degrees at the moment, going for 60 some. Sunny.

They are calling for a high of 56F. It might rain today but won't amount to much. We will probably be back to having to water things again until next winter.

They are calling for a high of 61F. It was 43F around 6:30 this morning. It is windy. I am going to go out on a limb and say that it will not rain any more of any consequence until next winter.

Pictures are another pond full of water. This one had been dry for five years. The flowers are Ceaonthus crassifolius.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

51 degrees and raining
it made 63 yesterday

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

58/76/59 off and on sun, windy/breezy. Nice actually.

Wildflowers popping up everywhere, even in the lake.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Rochelle Illinois 60 degrees winds are 22 to 35 mile an hour gusts These may be the Ides of March Since they may blow for three or four days...clouds, occasionally rain

Thumbnail by kittriana

55 this morn, never did make it past 72 yesterday, but today they say up to 80, not sure because it is a bit cloudy. 20% chance of rain.
Wind had died down.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

2 tornadoes in the state last evening. If confirmed, will be earliest ever.
We only had a very short rain shower here.
Sun & very windy this morning.
69 Degrees yesterday, 29 this morning, & now 34.

I'm glad the tornadoes missed you, CG.

They are calling for a high of 76F. It was 40.5F at 5:45 this morning. That is fine. They are calling for a high of 85F on Friday. That means it will be pushing 90 at my place. Yuck. I would be glad to share it with any or all of you. I am still tired of the heat last year. I guess I shouldn't complain, though. It cools off well at night, even in the summer, and I get my outdoor work done in the mornings.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

cloudy 50 degree day

Tornadoes really scare me, glad you OK, CG. March is the worst month for them in FL.
Still didn't get as hot as they said yesterday, I don't mind, 59 this morn, should be warmer today, 30% chance or rain. I see the sun rising though.

They are calling for a high of 83F. That means it will be over 85F at my place. I don't care for that. It might be a refreshing, cool change in August, but not in March.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56 the high , winds 30mph , sunny ,

They are calling for a high of 86F, which means it will be pushing 90 at my place. Ugh. We had to run the air conditioner yesterday.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

50's again today , it won't last

They are calling for a high of 85F today and tomorrow and 90F on Sunday and Monday. It is always a few degrees hotter at my house. We usually get this unseasonably hot spell in April. It usually brings an abrupt end to the spring flowers. I sure wish I could share. This is late June weather.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

1 Short hr from Albert Lea Minnesota. My truck says 17*, but internet claims 13*, with a windchill of -1*, winds @ 13mph. Hi hazy clouds are turning thicker in pretty blue skies.
Glad everyone is good.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

You're right, dang cold today. 14 degrees & north wind.
I'm 70 miles NW of Albert Lea.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Katt nice photo , looks cold , clear ,
36 degrees here , 17 for tonight ,, too , too , cold

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Daylite Savings Time this weekend unless you are in Az and NO ONE knows what they'll decide to do. That Spring cold snap is EARLY. Kelli- oppressively hot before a weather change- how many days is your hot spell going to last?

Skies always seem bluer when they are cold.
62 this morn, warm today up to 81 sunny.
Things are going to change and all your cold is a coming down south.

Kittriana, the hot spell will last at least another week. That is unprecedented.

They are calling for a high of 86F. That means it will be pushing 90F at my house. Some people like that. I don't understand. The seven-day forecast offers no relief.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sunkissed , the sun shining , beautiful blue skies . 29 degrees ..
Gets warm here we get clouds , freezing - blue sky and sunny days .

Kelli A glass of Iced and shade to you , It seems like forever seen I have seen a temperature as warm as that

I don't know why it is so hot here when most of the rest you are so cold. Some front needs to move. They are calling for a high of 90F. That means it will be around 93F at my house. There is no real relief in sight. That will start drying up the hard-won green grass and it will be brown until next winter. We get about three months of green.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Felt like I got to sleep late! Leaving Dallas Pike W V, 27*

Thumbnail by kittriana

64 and cloudy, sun it trying to peak out, but heavy rain on the way, probably will rain all afternoon and evening as front slowly sinks down. They say up to 78, but I kind of doubt that.

Saturday night sunset from my backyard.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

They are calling for a high of 90F. Though it is beyond me, I know that some people like that so I won't say anything.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

9" of snow, now sunny & 14 degrees.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Enjoying that sunset .
29 and snow , dusting of that

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Harrisonburg, Va watching since the storm hit @ 1845. Its snowing now, but it rained icy drizzle to start with, 31*.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

19 this morning , light dusting of snow , Old fashioned March this year ,
Cold , it's Cold , it's cold ,, Thought I forgotten that one ?, I wish I could of ,,

They are calling for a high of 90F. We could get some relief next week.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.