December weather - 24 days until Christmas

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Hoping December will be as mild as November was.
34 degrees & cloudy.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I know a cool front hit- early was warm and light rain and soft feeling. 2 hrs north is sun and a crisp dry 59*. Tifton, Ga

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I think it got up to 61° F in El Paso.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

A cold windy 39 degree day past here , 27 to 32 for tonight , little on the cold side

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

57 at sunrise, high today 73, whole weekend is going to be delightful (that is what news weatherman said).

They are calling for a high of 64° F in El Paso. I am leaving tomorrow. It might rain here but not at home.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40 almost ,, 20's tonight

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

31 chill 35 temperature ,, 39 for today ..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Left Ga at 51* climbed into Tenn and its been 43* all the way to Ky. Windy here in Ky, too.

I am home. They are calling for a high of 74F. That means that it could get to 77F at my house. That is nice in May but I don't want it in December. I hope we don't have to run the air conditioner.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

33*/34* snowing. Indy was at 39* but the slush started falling an hour south of Ft Wayne. Temps dropped to 33* when it really kicked in. I cant get the fone to focus in on falling snow, chuckl.Lansing is expecting more than the inch of snow FtWayne is hoping for.Personally, I have every faith in the world that Mich roads were designed and built by engineers on shrooms and bread mold.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

36 and steady light rain here Gray cloudy season has arrived ..

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

this morning . mostly cloudy , 33 degrees , 40's for today

Hot and very muggy today, it gets like this when a front is coming. Hopefully it will bring some rain. High today 83, humidity is pretty close to the same 69% at noon. blah!

They are calling for a high of 68F. That is good.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

34 this morning , rain forecast in a few hours ,, 42 and 26 the forecast it is cold ,
not as cold as previous seasons ,,

They are calling for a high of 61F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Breezewood, Pa raining, 35* but was hitting 33* at Somerset. Freezing rain supposed to be coming in fast...saltshakers are working already

Got enough rain from the front to refill my rain barrel, but didn't add much to the water table. 61F this morning, clear. High to 78. Heading to FL/GA border today to camp in Moho...our annual Christmas camp-out with our camping buddies...will get down to freezing Friday...yikes. Kind of cold for me.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

26 degrees and frosty here ,, next week it gets cold ,,,, eeek ,,!!!
I miss last month already ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Winter showed up here yesterday afternoon.
It is now 14 degrees & windy. Overcast.
Protesters in North Dakota are in a big blizzard. Weather so bad they can't even leave!

They are calling for a high of 64F.

Regarding the photo, who would want to live there?

Thumbnail by Kelli
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Maybe next time those protestors will watch the weather channels, chuckl. I guess they thought the Dakotas were as tame as city life. You know food will be a hi priced item, chuckl.
Am in a different mindless moron place- and think they are all trying to commit suicide by vehicle. Philly, Ben Franklin Brdge. Temps are awesome, 44* pretty steady and no precip!

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

22 with a 9 chill here this morning ,, well it is ! , lol yes that

hi katt enjoy those warm temps nice pic's !!!

They are calling for a high of 66F. Now it's mine turn to revel in good weather. :-)

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Here comes the snow. The winds have died down, so the flakes are thicker and not being whipped away. Was 35* as the dark fell. New Stanton, Pa. Watching it fall, staying warm. I never get to enjoy anything longer than an hour or so, Ju, I either move to a new delivery or fall asleep as I stumble across the bunk, chuckl. Nite everyone

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

18 degrees , 6 the chill ,, I don't want to talk about it ,, .... blah ,,

last night

Thumbnail by juhur7

They are calling for a high of 66F. We get our bad weather in the summer and good weather in the winter. Don't be jealous. I've paid for it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kelli , not jealous , only envious some
23 degrees now , The forecast is not being accurate , back later with the get to ,,

It's cold ,,,,I had to ,,

They are calling for a high of 70F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I am still envious ,,(smile )

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Snowing here, fluffy kind because it is only 10 degrees.
Supposed to get 6".

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Channahon, Ill. Snow started at 3pm, not exactly wet, but packs fine. 23* and the wind died. Heading south at daylite

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Heat wave here , 28 degrees with a possible 35 high later today ,, Real sun bathing weather ,, ( Complete with reflecting snow blankets ,

Juhur, last night I was jealous of your 23F because our neighbors a couple houses away at the trouble house were having an outdoor party and I wanted to go to sleep. I wasn't feeling too well. I used noise-cancelling headphones. They were done before 1:30AM, which was an early night for them. DH thought he saw an ad for that house for sale. I wish, but I think he was wrong. Zillow posts old ads from the last time the house was sold to provide more general information on the house. They still have the ad up for my dad's house, which sold in May or earlier. That trouble house last sold five years ago, but they could still be using old info.

They are calling for a high of 68F. It was too warm this morning, 57F. I don't see how it will not get up to 82F unless it stays cloudy. It is extremely rare for it to stay cloudy all day. 82F is not good. We have enough time for that in the other half of the year. Let's have some nice 60s weather.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Dropped south, 40* at McLean, Ill and all traces snow are gone. However, hang on to your hats I believe these winds to be Fall Santa Anas'...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

McLean Ill. Home of McLean Trucking ? 33 degrees , light snow

Window Sledding ,
Down the Window and over the Hood , at Grandma's house ,we go !!! Weeee

Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Hmmm, I always thought McLean Trucking was NMex based, *no I see they were NC! they went out of business shortly after I started driving- that company did their drivers dirty, another one that the kids that took over and dropped the ball using deregulation as the excuse to quit and never pay their drivers. Forrest City, Ar light drizzle and feels 55*- no winds yet...

This message was edited Dec 12, 2016 5:53 AM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi Kitt , showing my obselete and and antiquated mind there , lol I even remember the PIE Tandom fleet ,, wow , lol

windy , rainy and about 36 degrees here , Temperatures are expected to fall all day here ,

They are calling for a high of 64F.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.