Great Finds

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

I love finding great deals and for someone on disability it is a must. I prep and need some things to do prepping. The find of great deals have helped a lot. One of my great find was a new Lem 10 tray dehydrator that I was able to get for $20.00. I had an old Ronco that did not dehydrate very well. I then found 2 expensive Foodsavers, one I got for $10.00 and the other I paid $30.00. I found one of the pricey coffee grinders that I paid $8.00. Yesterday I had 2 great finds. One was a Paula Deen enamel stockpot for $7.99 and a Power Pressure Cooker XL (I have wanted one of these for some time now) I paid $19.00. I get so excited when I find or hear of bargains so please post if you have a great bargain that you have found.

Thumbnail by weeding
This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!