Giving Up

Dallas, TX

I have tried 3 times to contact DG using the 'Contact Us' option. Each time I received an error that I needed to enter my email address. The problem? There wasn't a field that I could see to enter my email address.

As much as I love all of you (ok, hyperbole - most of you - just kidding), I am not going to renew my membership in DG. I know I will see some of you at various plant sales such as the one that NPSOT holds. And I will be able to 'chat' with some of you on AllThingsPlants which is where you will find me under the same old pseudonym, tx_flower_child.

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful advice, all of the plants you've pawned off on me, and more than anything, the endearing and I hope enduring friendships that have given me more pleasure than I can express. (Yes, I am for once in my life, at a loss for words.)

My membership expires the end of September and then you can find me on ATP.

I would love to share my personal email address with y'all but I don't want to post it in this thread. If there's somewhere private that will be deleted after Sept. 30th, do let me know.

Fondly,
tx_flower_child

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh Joan!, I am so sorry, I thought that it might be you on the other site.
Let us keep in touch, I would hate to lose touch with you.
Josephine.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I concur Flowerchild. We are getting zip from management, posts go ghosting away, cant even sign in many times. No One is id'ing plants nor helping with Ask a Gardner. Most of us do no good to try and help, there are only a few waiting on accounts to expire. A LOT of ppl went to FB Plant Id to follow those experts for id's...just saying. I wont be long behind you

Thumbnail by kittriana
Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

I must be really lucky I haven't had any technical issues. When I go to contact us it takes me to the same place it always does but it doesn't ask for an email addie, but it never has. ATP isn't even ATP anymore. I'm not going anywhere but I only have time for one gardening site. I don't know what's happened to Melody and Terry. Joan I wish you the best of luck!

Dallas, TX

Ok. I really mean it this time. My dues are up soon and I be broke. Just spent a bundle on new tires after a blow-out on Central Expressway and another bundle on work done on my Magnolia and Oaks. And yet another bundle supporting the medical community in Dallas. (Guess that's a worthy cause.)

Aside from money, speaking of which, why are Texas Gardeners so lucky as to have to pay to play?

BUT, that said, if anyone figures out how to have another RU, could I still be invited? Or if I figure out a way (doubtful but who knows?), would people be willing to meet in Dallas?

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Sure, we would like to keep in touch, I know I can find you on Garden.org.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.