Hello from Thailand

Pattaya, Thailand(Zone 12a)

Hello all,

I have scrolled many times through DG and every time I got 'stuck' for hours. The infos here are mindbusting and I reckon I need ages to go through all.
Today I had to register as well..

I am 1962 born, German expat living and married in Ban Phe, Thailand.
I love gardening and standing at the begin of my wife's and my plans to build our retirement place.
The competition with some members of our family is on and hot: who has the most uncommon fruit tree, plant and garden. We are going for a rainforest design. I'll attach some pictures.

It takes me ages to look for all the trades, so if somebody hears now 'Thailand' and connects a special plant to it I'll do my best to find it.
If you have something very special to trade, nice when you send me some seeds after receiving from me.. trust for trust is here the deal.
I spent quite a few $ to order online seeds worldwide, but got badly ripped off,
(last was a bag of parsley seeds from a chinese company that were supposed to be monkey face orchid seeds)
hence I will not be a buyer as long i have not seen any reputations but if I can help a garden friend as a garden friend with same interests we might get in contact..
here we go, takes a few to find here through this forums so with this as my first post I hope for first contacts and many replies.

If you are planning to go for a botanic holiday in Thailand let me know. If you go for a holiday in bars and brothes, I am not the right one to speak to, sorry.

Below a picture of my first basic plans..

Cheers

Will

Thumbnail by See_Will

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.