September Weather - Start of Fall.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

55º & sunny here this morning.
Join us for ongoing weather.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

A cool windy early morning , warming up fast now 63 early 10mph wind 80 and sunshine later

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 89F. That is pretty good for this time of year.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Cloudy and only 80° at noon, rained a lot yesterday. Looks like the tropical storm Hermine's punch will hit us tonight through Friday.

Yesterday storm clouds over Winter Haven, FL

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

72*, 97% humidity, slight breeze at 6mph, partly cloudy to burn off later, high of 87* expected. Arlington, Texas

Windy and rainy!

Stay safe, Sunkissed. I find it interesting that the storm is called Hermine. There is a town in Pennsylvania by that name. It was named for someone's wife. I think my dad went to high school there.

They are calling for a high of 86F. I'm sure yesterday got above the 89F they were calling for.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

83 Degrees , sunny , cooling down at sunset . still warm , only nice ,

Kelli, forecasters don't get the name right, some say Hermine, some Hermane, anyhoo he is gone. Left lots without power, flooding and downed trees, not bad here on Central East coast, but west coast was slammed with rain and wind for three days. https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/deadly-hurricane-hermine-preps-impacts-florida-georgia-carolinas

Today up to 89F with a 60% chance of rain, breezy. Going to a beach party, usually good shells after a storm.

Sunkissed, I used to love to gather shells on vacation in Florida when I was a kid and teenager. You have a lot nicer shells in FL than we do in CA. The ocean out here is cold. Our summer ocean is probably like your winter ocean. I don't think it gets much above 70F. There is a lot of marine life here, just not many colorful or interesting shells.

They are calling for a high of 79F. Wooo! This isn't a permanent cool down. It can still get above 100F in October.

They are calling for a high of 74F. That is unheard of at this time of year and only an isolated incident. It can still get into the 100s in October. If it is true, this will be the first day in months that it has stayed below 80F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I havent pulled numbers- comfortable at night, a bit humid and hot during the day. Jerry's World and Ranger Stadium are game after game so I am dodging the area in Arlington, Texas that is barely 1.5 miles away from me.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 and clear and sunny this past day . 60 tonight and clear

They are calling for a high of 79F. The people next door who always have company outdoors on holidays, past my bedtime, will be disappointed. I think they like it in the 90s. The 90s and 100s don't move their get-togethers indoors.

They are calling for a high of 85F.

Surprise, surprise, but the people next door did not have company yesterday. Maybe it wasn't hot enough.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

90s/70s the humidity is really bad, due to on and off rain. The bugs love it. Lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

88 today past with a index of 98 for a while ,, A sunny hot day !

A sigh for the shade

Thumbnail by juhur7

They are calling for a high of 85F again.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We are about that 85 also Kelli , with indexes over 95 ,,

Low 90s with heat index of 105. I don't ever remember humidity like this, we have gotten a lot of much needed rain but it's an odd time of year for it.

Past two days have been nice, they say it was a cold front, was comfortable. But looks like we're back to normal again. Today 70/89/74F 40% chance of rain.

Storm over the ocean on Labor Day in S. Daytona from our balcony.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

Juhur, we don't usually have heat indices. Sometimes the heat index will actually be lower than the real temperature. Usually, it is the same.

They are calling for a high of 82F. I think it will get hotter than that. It was already 63F before the sun was up.

By the way Kelli, there were no shells. Boo.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Indexes are dealing with Humidity , eventually Kelli I am sure they will add radioactive effects to the UV ..
80 today , rain most of the time ..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

More rain this morning. This is getting old
60º now partly sunny.

Send your surplus rain here, CG.

They are calling for a high of 85F again. I only go out in the afternoon to get the mail if my husband isn't home, so that isn't bad.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was 80 and mostly cloudy today

some sunshine .

Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

69* 85% humidity, 0.5 'wind', my dash says 73* tho. Manchester, Tn clouds covering the sky are broken

They are calling for a high of 88F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Small rainstorm blew thru, skies clearer. 77* 71% humidity winds calmer at 11mph. Effingham, Ill

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

About like the previous here rain and 75 most of the day , a few minutes of Sun ,,

It got up to 94F yesterday. Today they are calling for a high of 85F.

A cold front came thru yesterday and dropped the temps to the mid 80s/60s. It feels really good, we haven't seen the 60s for months, but it won't last.....there are higher temps forecast but it's only Sept.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

coldish nights , and a hot 77 degrees today . sunny and bright , 52 tonight ?

They are calling for a high of 72. That is hard to believe. It is cloudy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Upper 70's , breezy , sunny day very nice .

Juhur, 77 hot?? Surely you jest? My perfect temp is 75, nights not lower than 50 :-)

Tropical wave today, so guess my pool day a bust. 90% chance of rain, 100% humidity and cloud cover. Mid 80's for a high.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

They are calling for a high of 67F. That is very hard to believe. I think yesterday it probably got up to 75F. We are always hotter than the official forecast. There had been a 50% chance of a trace of rain today but that went away.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunkissed it is a humidity thing , Dew point thing , 81 now and still climbing , Full Sunshine , real light breeze ,
Nothing is hot after a summer in Florida

90 with a heat index of 94, nights in the low 70s. There is a Thunderstorm warning for the next few hours. The temps are unusually cool for this time of yr.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.