Need help to Id this, NOT a plant!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

I know that some of you are thinking that I might be nuts for posting such a picture, but I have done sooo many web searches and I can't figure out what this is called! I know that it is a Bronze Buddha but I want to know more!!
You see, I FOUND this thing and I want to see if I have just found a heavy piece of "junk" or if I have something more valuable here. I thought if it turns out to be nothing I will probably just put it in my flower bed...but if it's worth a little something, I wouldn't want it to sit outside. I will post a second picture of the head, because I know this is a VERY fuzzy picture, but it gives you a fairly good idea of what I am talking about. so look for my 2nd pic and please try to help me out!

TIA
MOllybee

Thumbnail by MOLLYBEE
This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!