A different kind of gardening tool...

Telluride, CO

I've enjoyed browsing around this forum - there's some real gardening wisdom to be had here. You guys seem to be legit gardening gurus.

As we all know, plants can be tricky - whether it's Identifying plants in the wild or discovering whether they'll grow in your area.

I'm new to the forum, but I wanted to introduce myself and get some input from you green thumbs! I'm working on creating an app that will be able to identify over 200,000 species of flowers, plants, and trees - and I thought you guys might be interested! I would love it if you'd take a second to check out our PlantSnap kickstarter campaign and see what you think.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/plantsnap/plantsnap-the-app-that-identifies-plants-in-an-ins

We'd love your input!

Thumbnail by PlantSnapEric
This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!