CLOSED: Trade extra wintersown plants?

Natick, MA

I had great success with some varieties I planted and cannot plant them all in my garden....anyone interested in trading for Red Valerian (Jupiter's Beard), Husker Red Penstemon, Purple Palace Coral Bells and/or Lavendar Columbine? If so, let's talk!

In case my post was not clear, these are the plants that I have extra to trade...let me know what you have if you want to trade!
THANKS!

This message was edited Aug 3, 2016 6:43 PM

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi Val, I have Purple Palace Coral Bells (plant) and a variety of lavender Columbine seeds.

Natick, MA

Hi Robin,
I grew those this past winter :O) Was looking if anyone wanted them in exchange for something else.
PS How are you!? Good, I hope!

Yes I am good, thanks for asking. Sorry I misunderstood your post, perhaps I wasn't thinking clear, lol! I've also got to trade; Lemon Balm, Forget-me-not, Feverfew and Geranium Samobor...just off the top of my head.

Natick, MA

Oh Robin,
I probably did not word my post right! Sometimes --I-- know what I mean! LOL!
Oh....would love to trade for some of your Geranium Samobor... SHould we talk details thru messages or post? Are you interested in any red valerian and/or Red Husker penstemon? Let me see what else I might have that might interest you.
Would prefer to wait til it cools off a bit to ship (and give plants more time to "settle in"/grow)
Let me know what you think
Val

Val I'm interested in both, we can work on the details via Dmail and will also wait for the weather to cool before we send. Yay!

Natick, MA

Absolutely agree it's better to wait for cooler fall to ship. Talk to you in a month or so ;0)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.