July Weather- year is half gone already!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Join us here for July weather. All people are welcome. We are nosey & like to see what weather is like around the country, (or world).
Today is perfect here in southern MN. 74º Sunny, very light wind, low humidity. Just a perfect day!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

79 degree day . Humid and Mosquito filled . sunny and Mosquito , Light breeze with Mosquito

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Hot and humid! The humidity makes a huge difference!

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 86F, which means it will be around 89F for me. That's still too hot for me but after we take our walk this morning, I probably won't be going outside anymore anyways.

We got 7 1/2 inches of rain in the past year. By some definitions, that is desert.

A heat index (feels like temp) is supposed to be 105 for the next few days, due to the humidity. Argh...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70's here ,, lots of bugs maybe rain later

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

94* on the dash, but 87* by other sticks, 46% humidity, 6mph breeze. Fireworks galore- haven't opened doors in full sun to count mosquitoes yet... Sugar Tree, Tn

This message was edited Jul 2, 2016 2:25 PM

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

78º Sunny, light breeze. Beautiful day.
No mosquitoes in MN, LOL!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Thunderstorms every evening have us waking up to 100% humidity, 74 now at 6:45AM, up to 90ish. Muggy and buggy out there...we have lots of skeeters here.

They are calling for a high of 85F, which means it will be 88F at my place. It is cloudy right now. I wish it would stay cloudy all day. It would stay cooler. I haven't seen a mosquito in a while. I'm not missing them, LOL.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Little Rock, Ark 93* 48% humidity, 16 mph breezes

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

64 degrees and Steady rain ,
Not much doing

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Another beautiful day.
75º, sunny, light breeze.

They are calling for a high of 84F, which means it will be around 87F at my place. It is cloudy right now, which keeps the temperature down.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We wil see 77 today , cloudy , gray . Nice day but too , too , many Mosquitoes

98/78 humidity 52%. We are under a heat advisory bc heat indexes will be 108-112 due to the high humidity. Mosquitos are terrible.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

94* 53% humidity, breeze at 15mph. Can't find what it would feel like, but wilting me when I step outside

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

This evenings play , rained out ,,,75 degrees
oh well summer rain is a good thing ,
Sometimes June and July , is like no rain , dry season here and it's raining ,, gooood

They are calling for a high of 80F, which means it could be 83F at my place. It is cloudy right how but that will burn off. No rain, of course. It won't rain until late fall.

It was raining fireworks galore last night, I think my neighbors spent $20,000. on fireworks this year :-o....My poor dog was beside herself.

This week is gonna be the hottest yet, slight chance of rain cooling us off...predicted high of 96° all week long...ugh.

Lots of fireworks here, too. They were so loud that I could hear them wearing earplugs and noise-cancelling headphones. I don't know how late they went. I took sleeping pills and fell asleep.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hot and humid again today. Got the grocery shopping done early.

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I had to get a new computer and it was computer hell. We had to take that computer back to the store and get a new one. The new one still isn't working right but at least I can get on the internet.

They are calling for a high of 85F. Lately they've been pretty accurate with the temperature so I won't add three degrees.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

82 cloudy , severe storm watch ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

96* 47% humidity, breeze 12mph, but its above the pines...

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

1¼" rain over night. Strong winds blew corn flat in places. Showers this afternoon, didn't check rain gauge yet. 70º.

No rain last night, took dog out at 8:30 and temp was still 87...that has to be the hottest ever that late. I'm not sure I'm liking this summer at all. Where is our rain???

They are calling for a high of 87F. That's a little too hot for me but I won't be out in the afternoon.

96/75 humidity 66% heat index expected to be 100*. It seems like its been hot forever.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

86 for Today here , rainy humid weather , When the sun shines it is like wearing a water blanket with heat index in the 90's

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Minn lakes are beautiful this time of the year. Temp is 74º today with sun & a breeze. Can't beat this weather.
So don't cook in the south, come north!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

CG If I felt up to that , Going by the Vegetable stands and Fishing there I would be
Complete with Mosquito powder anyway ,
84 degrees , Heat index 90 degrees

They are calling for a high of 88F. That is semi-yuck.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

78 partly cloudy 5 to 10 mph breeze ,, humid still ,only it is nice

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Storm came through at 5 AM. Just heavy rain. Still raining now at 9:15 AM.
64º

They are calling for a high of 88F. That won't effect me too much except that we will have to run the air conditioner in the evening. I've already finished my outdoor work. Sunday is my day of rest so I don't do much work. I just watered the hanging plants and the plants in pots up by the garden, both sets of which I can't reach or water properly with my hose.

97/77 humidity 55% humidity heat index 105+ for the next week.

My AC is always on. Lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

about 86 and really hot today , nicer tomorrow , like 90"s

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Feels like weather you fry eggs on sidewalks. Our chances of rains never showed. I set the truck to ready to run and found where and when I am expected tomoro. Pulled 18" tall sensitive weeds from the basil plants and soaked the plants 3-4 times to help pull weeds. Wore me out but I didn't finish and the sun was HOT. Still 82* with 73% humidity, 6 mph breeze at 1045 pm.

This message was edited Jul 10, 2016 9:44 PM

Tempting, CG, very tempting. :-)

Saturday was killer hot, think a record of 100. Sunday was better, only got to 95 and thundershowers cooled us down quite a bit. This week not supposed as hot...fingers crossed.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.