Pink Paper Dolls afghan by Susan Stetson

Friendswood, TX

As I posted in the title I'm now looking for the Pink Paper Dolls by Susan Stetson.

I had it, but we just moved into our new house after having our things in storage for the last 2 years.
During that time some boxes were unpacked and repacked by the moving people, and I'm afraid some things have gotten lost, some of my crochet patterns included.

I thought I had it stored in my computer, but it's not there.

I'm not sure if someone from here shared it with me, or if it was off of another board.

Someone suggested it was in Crochet World April 2005, but, while that one is very cute, it's not the one I had.
Another source said McCalls Country Crochet from 1990, but that book isn't out there.

It was a contest winner.
I made one for my cousin's new grand daughter, put it away, and have not seen it since.
And I really would like to have it back.
Sorry this is so long, hope someone can help!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!