June Birthday Card Swap

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

The DG birthday card club is a way to ensure a special day.

We welcome new members to the birthday thread. Our delightful obligation is to send a card to each birthday club member when his/her birthday occurs.

It's best to receive a pile of cards on or before your birthday so we do our best to send each card in a timely manner. This makes the card more meaningful to the recipient and to the sender. We don't have to send expensive or elaborate cards. We can make one or pick up one at nearly any store these days, or buy a whole box of cards at once and be prepared for the whole year!

It's a wonderful experience to receive cards in the mail.

Current participants:

AmandaEsq - April 6
LK - June 13
Katgroves -October 25

This message was edited Jun 12, 2016 3:26 AM

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I'm still doing it. October 25th

Glad you are still with us Kathy!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LK!!! :)

Just shipped your card today. So glad I discovered the thread in the nick of time. You are a beautiful lady, and I am pleased to call you friend. I hope your day is filled with surprises, happy moments, and a beautiful sunset.

Loveya
A.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Amanda
Good to know I'm not the only one getting it in the mail late LOL

Thank you. Down at corpus Christi with my toes in the sand.

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.
Just dropping by for a brief visit. Amanda and Linda, sorry for missing your birthdays. Hope you each had a very special day!
Is there any way to turn off the ads? They make it hard for me to read the posts. If I can't turn them off, then it makes it hard for me to use the site as I can't tell if I'm inadvertently skipping posts.
Anyway, I'll stop by again soon to see if anyone has any ideas.
Michelle

Go to the top of the page and click on my preference, then on the left side click on ad settings, make sure you uncheck all, and you will have no more ads. Click submit when you are done.

Thanks, LK. My subscription is about to expire, so I won't be able to read this thread until I renew. May not get renewed right away. But I did get ads turned off! Yay! Thanks!
Michelle

Kathy, hope you had a wonderful birthday... I know this is very late, but wanted to send my wishes just the same :)
Take care, all!
Michelle

Hi, all.
I just discovered a nice surprise. Was catching up on some email and found a notice from Dave's Garden saying that my subscription had been renewed! Don't know who renewed it for me, but to whoever it is, thank you! What a lovely surprise! :)
It sure is nice having the ads turned off. Still a few quirks of the system that I'm adjusting to, but it works much better with the ads off.
I'll try to stop by more regularly again now :)
Michelle

Glad to hear you will be staying with us.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.