hi all

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

isn't it great we can now chat about things that go on in and around our islands.

roll on Spring when we can chat gardening and swap plants

I'll be quiet on here for a while from next weekend cos I'm off to South Africa to give loads of talks on bat conservation and other bat related stuff

Mark

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Well have a good journey Mark, and look forward to hearing from you when you come back.

Yes, have a good time Mark - they have BIG bats out there, don't they, and lots of 'em! If you come across any seeds, don't forget to collect them. Oh, lots of lovely birds, too. And sun. Take lots of photos - you're good at that. And beautiful big butterflies. Do the bats eat the butterflies as well as the nasties?

This message was edited Thursday, Mar 8th 6:15 PM

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

hi Mary & Sheila

thanks for the good lucks

Mary
bats don't eat butterflys as they,the butterflys, are day time flyers only. The do however consume many moths and small biting insects.
what does it mean that your post was edited?

Mark

Mark, i was going to ask that are we censord on here too, have a good time in SA, i bet that will hurt when you get back, all that sunshine, then back to our misserable excuse for warmth.

Alan.

No, fear not - it just means I found a spelling mistake, and thanks to Dave, you need never know!

This message was edited Friday, Mar 9th 2:06 PM

Well, I did mean to edit my last post, but the edit seems to have got lost in cyberspace.

I was going to explain, in case you don't know about Dave's magic button.

When you post a message, after it's posted, you can see the words 'Edit this post' beside it. If you click on that, you can add to or subtract from your original message as the mood takes you.

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Well thanks for that information Mary-is not Dave a clever boy.

Aliso Viejo, CA(Zone 10a)

AJC,

No censoring here. Should you feel the need, you could say anything you want. But we're all civilized here, right?

Happy Gardening,

Mike

Thanks for telling me, i was wondering about that, but i shall resist all temptation to be vulga, most of the time, smile.

Alan.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.