iPod video viewing on computer

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

My problem...............I video'd fireworks last night with my iPod..............when I went to view it on the computer it's sideways. I held the iPod in the "portrait" way.............long way up/down instead of holding it sideways. (actually didn't think it would make a difference..........thought it would be viewable in the way you held it when the video was made). The pictures I took with it also came up in the "landscape" view, but those I could turn by right-clicking and then rotating. It is very weird trying to watch the video sideways. If I right click on the video in my folder where I have it stored, that option does not come up. What to do, what to do???? Any ideas? Or am I stuck with turning my head????

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!