Favorite bus driver joke

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

Favorite bus driver joke

A preacher had died, and was waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. A bus driver was in front of him. St. Peter called the bus driver to come forward. He looked for a minute in the Big Book. Then he handed the bus driver a silk robe and a golden staff, and told him to please come in.

Then St. Peter called the preacher to step up. He looked in the Big Book. Then he handed the preacher a burlap robe and a wood staff.

The preacher said, "Now wait a minute. I'm a man of the cloth. I've preached the word to hundreds over the years. How come I get a rough robe and a stick, and that driver got nice things?".

St. Peter replied, "When you were at your pulpit, reciting your sermon, most people fell asleep. When that man drove his bus, EVERYONE on it prayed!".

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!