Problem with dates of new posts in blog showing Dec 31, 1970

Lima, OH(Zone 5b)

Some of my recent postings in my blog are showing Dec 31, 1970 and I am unable to edit them to the correct date; and a few older posts have been changed to that date.

(Zone 5a)

Some of us have noticed this, but the admins have not been on to respond to any of the concerns. I wish I could give you a better answer.

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

Welcome to the New Dave's Garden. They hope you enjoy your stay. They will certainly enjoy your yearly donation!

Lima, OH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for your response; I did email admin but received no reply. I'm including dates in post so I can hopefully edit/correct later

Tobyhanna, PA(Zone 5a)

I am having the same problem with my journals and now with my blog. I can't upload photos either.

(Zone 5a)

PAgirl,

I just tested with adding a photo and it attached. The page looked different, but I think my husband was updating our computer again..., so I'll ask him about that to see if it wasn't something this site did.

About not uploading photos, do you block any scripts? For me to upload images here I need to allow the main DG script and in the forums I have to allow that silly ajax.googleapis.com script not only for images, but to post replies. I don't like google anything. But I was able to upload an image to my blog without google.

(Zone 5a)

Just an update, it appears the journals and blogs are now working. Any new posts have the correct dates, but the Wednesday, December 31, 1970 posts remain like that. Editing the date will correct this.

PAgirl, Do you still have troubles uploading photos?

Tobyhanna, PA(Zone 5a)

Chillybean,

Everything seems to be working fine now. The dates are correct and I can upload photos. Oh, happy day!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images