May Weather

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

May Weather

Stupid site won't post a new thread. So we have no title
50º

This message was edited May 1, 2016 10:56 AM

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

I see a title and I found this one without the link. Anyway it's 64 and cloudy with a chance of storms.

Kingsville, TX(Zone 9b)

Here in South Texas, it was sunny and 96 yesterday, with a "real feel" of 104. Sheesh! Almost enough to make one consider moving north!
Right now it's 'only' 88, but with a "real feel" of 102, and it's partly cloudy.
Thank the Good Lord, none of the horrendous bad weather much of the country has had lately has come this far south. So I guess the heat is a relatively little thing to endure, and I should be ashamed of myself for griping about it. . . .
Vern (aka Rusty)

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the new thread! There is a partial title. It says "May Weather". You can try using the "Contact" link and ask Terry to add the whole title, but no guarantee it will happen.

It really doesn't matter, though, since the full date is posted in the forum list.

48º here, going up to about 51º. Rain possible this evening. Cloudy and blah.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70's super humid and sunny

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I noticed 2 ways to start new threads. Went to the bottom for the old style. Had no probs with links. Tulare, Ca sunshine, clouds building around me. Lazy day,

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I typed out a post for a new thread. When I hit preview, it only showed the title in the post box. No text!
Then when I edited, it put the title where it belonged. Big bummer.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sundays are always wierd on the internet lately. Afternoon looked promising, but appears to have evaporated before becoming felt. Still sitting in Tulare, Ca

Thumbnail by kittriana
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Some eerie looking clouds, Kit.

70/90/70, sunny with a chance of T-Storms in evening.
It is rare for us to ever reach 100° here, however North FL can get that hot, something to do with the sea breezes on each side. Of course rain will cool us down 20 degrees in an instant.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 81F. Since it will be more like 85F at the house, that doesn't exactly thrill me.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Thunderstorms last night...quite the light show!
High today of 57º, partly cloudy to mostly cloudy. Pretty nice out right now. :o)

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

54 rain and cloudy now ,, 60 later

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Still dusty here, warming up. Sunkissed, I know those passing over rain coolers! Trouble is, sometimes after they go, its right back up there on the heat, and the humidity is twice the thickness.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

We lived in Wisconsin for about a year (a long time ago). One of the things that stuck out about the weather was whenever it rained, even in summer, the raindrops were COLD.

It's 61* and cloudy with a chance of Thunderstorms. Didn't expect it to be this cold.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

They changed the weather report to read "Sunny" instead of the original report of partly cloudy to mostly cloudy.
Gee, all they had to do was ask me. Just looking out my window I could see it was sunny. :o)

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Mid 50s for high today and mostly cloudy with the occasional misty bout of moisture. Cold and dreary day but tomorrow back into the low 70s.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

This has been a cold wet rain all day type of weather
49 degrees F

We got a great thunderstorm with nice sky show here last evening too, think everyone in FL did, impressive looking line on the radar.
I have an app on called, MyRadar Weather Radar (Google Play), one of the best radar apps. I can say it is spot on to street level with showing where the storm is.

Two more hot muggy days and then that cool front will be here leaving us in some nice pleasant days for a bit. :-)

50* here this AM cool for this time of yr.

They are calling for a high of 83F. That is getting up into the yuck range.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Right now it's 63º headed for a high of about 67º. It's beautiful and sunny out, although they say it will cloud up later. They were wrong about the clouds yesterday, though, so I think I'll just look out the window. :o)

MyRadar Weather Radar sounds cool.

Kelli-what are you doing in the SFV if 83 is hot? Lol It sounds perfect to me. : )

If it gets below 50, Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves and knitted hats,
People visiting from the north throw on a flannel shirt and still go to the beach :-)

It's pouring rain this morning, woke up to the weather alert buzzing for severe thunderstorms. 75 and 100% humidity, ugh.

Kingsville, TX(Zone 9b)

Small front came in yesterday, it was a gorgeous day! Cool (low 70's), low humidity, light breeze, started cloudy, ended sunny. Today started cool & clear, but the heat started coming in around noon. It's 89 now, 5:30 PM. We need rain! ! ! !

Vern (Rusty)

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Pleasant day today...breezy, cool and partly cloudy. Right now it's 52º. I don't even know what the high was, but I doubt it went much above the current temp.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it;s cold again ,

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

I like the cooler temps. It's going down to about 38º tonight...nice sleeping weather.

57° this morn, sunny, breezy, very nice. High upper 70's....Next three days same prediction. PERFECT.

1lisac, I'm in the SFV because that is where my job was and it is still centrally located for DH's job, which requires him to do a lot of local travel. It also seems to have gotten hotter since I first moved here, or maybe I just didn't notice since I was working indoors.

They are calling for a high of 63F. I am sceptical since it is already 58F at 7:30AM. It is cloudy. That will probably burn off by noon or even 10:00.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

51 degrees ..partly sunny

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

72º Sunny & hazey from Canada wildfire.

Kelli- I was teasing you. I remember many days at 105+. When I moved to TX they said how hot it was, it rarely gets 105 here but it doesn't cool down at night, like in CA. Next comes June gloom...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

43 with a 39 chill ,, Today's weather 72/54 sun is shining now

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Supposed to reach 80 today.

They are calling for a high of 67F. That means it will be more like 70F here at the house. It is cloudy but will probably burn off.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Setting records for high temp around here. Was in the 90's today & very windy.

Bernie, it's hotter there then here. It was in the mid 80s and sunny, beautiful day.

They are calling for a high of 68F today. We got a half inch of rain yesterday, which came as a surprise.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rain and 70 degrees

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.