TX Discovery Gardens Sale

Dallas, TX

Oh, I know this is short notice. Slipped my mind and suddenly I got an email from Dale Clark announcing that the Texas Discovery Gardens Plant Sale is this weekend. Members (I'm not) can go on Friday evening. Anyone can go on Sat. and Sunday. I'm going to attach a link with details. If that works, then y'all might be able to link to the list of plants for sale.
http://texasdiscoverygardens.org/plant_sale.php

Tried it and the link works for me and also lets me link to the plants. Even if you don't plan to go, the list is handy b/c for every plant it will say if it's host or nectar and for which butterflies and moths. Has other handy info too but no pictures. Fend for yourself if you want a 'look/see'.

I hope to go on Sat. morning but starting at the same time is a City of Dallas sponsored free Hazardous Household Waste Disposal event and it's maybe 2 miles from my house. Hoping for no toxic explosions.

Let me know if there's a plant that you want me to look for. No guarantees that I can keep it alive until the next RU. :D

Based on past experience, everything sells quickly. I see that they will have a lot of milkweed plants and I bet those will go very quickly. Is anyone a member and if so could I be your guest?

This message was edited Apr 7, 2016 10:10 PM

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Sorry Joan, I am not a member, but it looks like a very good sale.

Dallas, TX

I know that there will be a sale in Arlington around the end of the month. Maybe I will list all of the sales.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.