New site for seed and plant swap

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

A lot of you already know deeJay9 from DG, she has started a group on fb for trading seeds, plants and just about anything garden related called "Susie's Seed Attic" We are inviting all of our DG friends to join us for FREE to trade or sell items that are garden related. We would LOve to have you join us!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I came to have a look .. Hey your Administration and you approved me ,,, lol
Saying hi ,,,

Glad you could join us! ...right back at you!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Sent you a request.

Where did you send your request? I didn't see it on the site.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Here's what I get when I search for "Susie's Seed Attic":

We couldn't find anything for Susie's Seed Attic

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

The only problem: fb

I don't want that much internet in my life.

Lazlo~You can limit the amount of "Internet" in your life even on fb. You don't have to be "Friends" with anyone to join a group. And you can set your privacy settings to limit who can see you. But it is your Life... your choice, however you are missing out on getting to know a great group of people.
Kay~ are you on fb? If so what is your member name, I can send you an invite. If you don't want to post it here...DM me. Not sure why you can't find it on Facebook, SUSIE"S SEED ATTIC, Could be the difference in the punctuation. Notice there is a quotation mark where the apostrophe should be, lol. I just now noticed that. I will have to point that out to Sue. Anyway try it again and if you still can't find it, let me know and I will add you on my end.
Happy Spring everybody!

Try this:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=susie%20s%20seed%20attic

Thank you KayJones!

I could not find a place to trade seeds, however.

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Just asked to join the group. My facebook name is under my dog's name - Ben.
Thanks, Linda Abert

You post what you are looking for and what you have available to trade and then you can trade with individual members for what you want. Look under Files for a list of items available and post your own list there for others to see.

I don't see 'files' anywhere on the site. How about posting a direct link to the file.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/684454641692160/files/
Try this and see if it works

Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6a)

Quote from Nanny23 :
A lot of you already know deeJay9 from DG, she has started a group on fb for trading seeds, plants and just about anything garden related called "Susie's Seed Attic" We are inviting all of our DG friends to join us for FREE to trade or sell items that are garden related. We would LOve to have you join us!

Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6a)

Quote from Nanny23 :

Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6a)

please tell me how to join

Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6a)

please tell e how to join

If you are on Facebook just type in Susie"s Seed Attic in the search box and click on the button and request to join or give me your facebook name and I can add you as a member

Holly Ridge, NC(Zone 8a)

Just requested, M. Plummer

Glad you found us! Mike2147!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Is that FB group still active, I requested and have never received an approval?

Yes it is still active. What is your facebook name and I will add you meadowyck?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/684454641692160/

Here is the link you can copy and paste

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Sorry, I don't want anything to do with Facebook. Why can't she come here and have her swap?

Saginaw, MI

I have just become a paid subscriber again here on daves garden after a few years off. Have recently gotten in touch with Susie and became a member to Susies Seed Attic !! We have so much fun --- just recently did a Christmas in July swap and our boxes we traded are great and so much fun !!

Glad to have you join us sbish5! We do have fun for sure! We have a seed swap sign up going on right now, everyone is invited to join us! Come on over https://www.facebook.com/groups/684454641692160/?multi_permalinks=1054528884684732¬if_t=feedback_reaction_generic¬if_id=1503093411449401

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Isn't seed trading one of the things we do here? I'm with you Evelyn.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.