My garden in Mozambique :-)

Xai-Xai, Mozambique

Hi folks!
Some of you may still remember me, I used to be a regular on here a couple years ago. I have not been much on DG for quite a while, and to be honest I have not been that much in my garden for the last two years either! I'm afraid it's in a bit of a sad shape right now... :-( But I wan to bring it back! So I also want to get back on here, share my garden, get your insight, and just chat with you all about life in the tropics :-)

I plan to go out tomorrow morning snap some pictures of what my garden looks like right now, and i'll share them on here.

Hope you all have an awesome day/night!!

From Mozambique,
Isak

Xai-Xai, Mozambique

Well, well, it certainly has been more than one day! My apologies. The day I posted above I became sick with the flu, and it's been a very busy few weeks since then. Here are the photos as promised, I'm afraid they are not the best quality as I snapped them with my phone :-)

Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz
Xai-Xai, Mozambique

Here are some more from my backyard...

Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz
Xai-Xai, Mozambique

Here are the last few photos from my backyard. My garden certainly needs work, but I look forward to it!

Xai-Xai, Mozambique

Ok, here's the last picture of our house from the front.

Happy gardening!!
Isaac

Thumbnail by Westraad_Moz

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.