Hi all!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I just wanted to pop in and say HI! We have had a year and a half these last 6 moths - we lost Greg's mom in December after 15 years of battling cancer, then he had open heart surgery in January and that was quite the ordeal for both of us...we "think" he is all healed now, seeing his cardiologist soon and will find out if he can discontinue the heart meds or have to stay on them forever. He feels better than he has in years and that made it all worth it! Me, I am doing great! Battling fibro as always, and the bipolar weather here doesn't help - but, otherwise I am healthy and happy! No cancer or precancer, quit smoking, gained 35 lbs and I am content with life! Spring greetings to all! Hugs, Bec from Bama ;)

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Heya, Becky!!

So sorry to hear about your MIL's passing. I know what a help she was when you were going through treatment and that both of you thought the world of her.

I'm glad Greg's surgery went well! This was apparently the winter for heart stuff among our MAG family... my mom just had stents installed to clear several blockages, and Jan's DH had bypass surgery last week. All doing well!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Beck So great to hear from you. So sorry Greg had to go thru all that but glad he is doing better.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Hi Becky! My condolences as well. Glad to hear things are looking up, and spring is surely going to help us all feel better.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Great talking with you this weekend...can't wait to see the project!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.