Newer member needing advice

Oxdrift, Canada

I joined this website back in October as I came upon the site accidentally when looking up some plant info one night. I was intrigued by the photo contest that was running at the time. I immediately signed up and entered 5 photos and was notified shortly after that I had received more votes than anyone else on one of my photos and it would be printed on the cover of the calendar. The notification came from "melody" and she got my address to send me a copy of the calendar. When I hadn't received a calendar by Dec. 28 I sent a message to Melody to let her know. That message was never replied to and neither have any of the multitude of messages I have sent in the 3 months since. I've sent D-mails to admin, D-mails and E-mails to Melody, and D-mail to Terry. Not a single response. I thought for a while that maybe somehow my messages were going into cyber space so I looked up one of the other contest winners and sent her a D-mail to see if she was having similar problems and also to see if my messages were actually going anywhere. I got a quick response so they are sending. I recently even downloaded an album of 13 of my favourite 2015 pictures hoping that Melody might recognize my winning photo and make a connection with my code name that she keeps skipping over in her mail boxes but no luck there either. This win really meant a lot to me and I would really like my copy of the calendar. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get through.
Thanks

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Wow, oxdrift, did you really wanted to start 4 new identical threads? You don't know, but on DG they have some new computer programs, which still don't work very well. Terry and Melody are so busy that they can't even answer the Dmails or demands on other threads.
I am Adina and I am a writer on this website. I am an old member and would like to help you, yet if Terry or Melody didn't answer, you will have to wait like we all do. They have problems with the new program and only if they find some time, they will answer.
They don't even answer to us writers, which should be important for DG.
Forgot to say, congrats for the winning photo and also for being the cover of the calendar, wow! Loved that photo and voted for it. I like to take pictures and enter photos in the DG contest, but I'm not that good.
I'm sorry I don't have an answer to you, but I can offer my support, if it's of any help to you. I'm sure Melody and Terry will answer soon.
I have an idea, have you tried posting on DG Facebook? Maybe that will work.
Please keep me posted.

Happy Gardening,
Adina

Oxdrift, Canada

Adinamiti: everything got resolved yesterday. Expect to receive the calendar in the next couple weeks
Thanks

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Great! Congrats!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.