Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sunrise at Dawn

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Nice one !!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Today my Iris' Blatant and Come to Me are blooming...More are just about to burst!

Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

it will be a while yet, here, so I'm glad to see yours !!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

I love spring, even though it means out dreaded 100+ temps are on the way. Blooms for 3-23-16 are Desert Legacy and Tiger Shark...

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

About an inch and a half of rain, today....and just switched over to snow.....so keep those bloom-shots coming ! LOL

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh my we are fast approaching 90 today...no new ones just a lot more of the same. I expect a few today...I will post them as they poke through...

Apple Valley, United States

William A. Setchell bloomed 3/25/2016. It's a huge flower with strong stalks.

Thumbnail by CAndersen

Also on 3/25/2016 Blast and Pure As Gold.

Thumbnail by CAndersen Thumbnail by CAndersen

Golden Cataract

Thumbnail by CAndersen
Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Blooming here !

Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor
Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Looks like spring has arrived !!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Fabulous blooms!...I love Blast from CAnderson and the peachy one from dirthor.

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Mine from yesterday are Amber Amulet and Acoma.

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Other bloomers Bess Bergin, Halloween Halo, Off Broadway, Sterling Mistress and Winetime.

Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

3-31-16 blooms Forty Pinochle and Sneezy

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Boy ! You're really in high gear !! Lots of nice ones !! I'm having trouble posting, again.....only about half of what type shows up!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

So sorry posting is an issue. I am having a wonderful spring...but that just means the dastardly heat is fast approaching...OH MY! This is the only new on for 4-1-16, Art Show the colors are so hard to capture. Many more to come!

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

Thanks so much for sharing. Bess Bergin and Sunrise at Dawn are now on my wishlist for next year. Very Beautiful!!!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

I am so far behind on posting, I am trying to keep up on all the spring gardening chores. 1. Border Music 2. Connection 3. Cool Change 4. Day Glow and 5. Easter Lace.

Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

6. Film Festival 7. Firenze Red 8. Godsend 9. Harvest of Memories 10. Pamela Rae

Pittsburgh, PA

Beautiful!!! Love your pictures.

We are getting snow overnight, but my iris foliage looks ok. Cannot wait for blooms!!!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thank you obliqua! Wow snow in April. we are finally expecting rain today through the weekend. We could use the added minerals for the soil, I love the rain! But on the other side it makes blooms soggy...lol.

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

I love this beauty, Afternoon Delight.

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

No snow here........and no irises, yet, either ! 20's tonight, BRRR! 1st of the pumilas has some buds, so, maybe if it ever warms up ?! keep those bloom shots coming !!

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

enjoy ...

Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor
Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

lovely spring time ...

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Beautiful pictures. Snow on the ground here

Pittsburgh, PA

Love the pictures!!!

32 degrees feels like 18!!! Snow on the grass!!!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

drthor what is the name of the first one in the first 5 and the second one in the second 5 I would love to try those here. Beautiful pictures! I hope all of you with snow and cold will be posting when it is so hot here that everything goes dormant... My first is Dawn of Change and the second is Sundown Saber. We are expecting hard rains today....good minerals for our soil!!!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Two more bloomers Flame Catcher and Sunray Reflection

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Very nice show !!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Very pretty

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Quote from cocoajuno :
drthor what is the name of the first one in the first 5 and the second one in the second 5 I would love to try those here. Beautiful pictures!

I am so sorry ... but i forgot all the names ...

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

more

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

It will still be awhile here before I see any blooms do love looking at everybody's

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

drthor...they are all beauties it has been a great spring here. katfroves and crowrita1 I will enjoy looking at everyone else's when mine are dormant during the heat. I could not get out there yesterday but am hoping a few more have opened or are close. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

A few more Ask Alma, Indigo Princess, Night Edition, Night Ruler and Sweet Musette.

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

and more...Los Coyotes, Prismatic Crown, Ride the Wind, Salt and Pepper and Secret Rites

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.