What\'s For Dinner (Part 70)

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

We're coming from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1411191/ and an extra long thread about the dinners that got us through cold months. I'm starting off with a photo of Maypop's winter pantry but am ready to move on to meals from the grill and lighter, fresher dinners. Last night's dinner was a family affair. It's a rare treat to be able to find time in our schedules when we can all get together. SO grilled burgers and baby zucchini. I made a fresh mango, blueberry and banana fruit salad and a green, kitchen sink salad with feta. Also roasted fat "sailor" fries in smoked sea salt. I broke down and picked up several sweets for a dessert platter. We'll munch on leftovers tonight while I spend part of the day working outside and enjoying our beautiful weather.

What's cooking your way? Are you spending more time in the garden than in the kitchen? Thinking spring when it comes to meal planning? Share food and photos.

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
This thread has 284 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!