Dreaming of Spring - I\'ve got the fever!

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Sharing some prior year pics as I dream of the upcoming growing season.

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Please move this thread to newly updated.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I've got stuff popping up left and right and some tulips and daffodils ready to bloom soon. The tulips that are putting out buds are little bunching types. Very cute looking.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I have snow drops blooming. Every year, I have a few more.

Brenda, what's blooming in Southern Illinois? Show us your bloomers! LOL

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Ok. I just got home from work and was playing ball in the backyard with the puppy and noticed that the daffodils have bloomed. YEAH!!!!

Some pics from 4/29/13 of what's yet to come.

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Noticed yesterday that the crocus in the rosebed have bloomed. Today I noticed that the periwinkle is blooming along the western side of the house.

If you are lurking, stop in and say hello. Kind of lonely posting by myself. Beginning to feel like a blog. lol

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I'm still here just pretty busy. Work is going nuts and with all the issues with my truck I've been running back and forth to the shop. Still have one more trip to make next week but after that I should be done for awhile.

My tomatoes that I started inside are looking great and my peppers finally sprouted which makes me super happy. Next week or the following I'm hoping to hit a few nurseries in the area for fun.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

We are doing some rearranging and sprucing up the living room. I'll have to share some pics once we're done. Already looks more inviting and comfy. Got rid of Chloe's clutter left behind when Carla moved out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.