March 2016 - Season of Renewal

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Welcome everyone to this new thread. Join in and say whatever is on your mind or just share your March gardening pics.

Thumbnail by greenbrain
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Back to normal. : )

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

For now anyways. lol.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Pepper, After I read your post on the other thread, I decided to check my pepper plants and I finally have one that sprouted. The tomato plants have 2 true leaves now. I'm still waiting on an eggplant to sprout.

My tomatoes also have the second leaves. Only bad thing is they're leggy so are growing every which direction. lol. Luckily I know that when I transplant I can help combat that by planting deep.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Today the eggplant sprouted. I'm happy!

Yay!!!

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

This weekend I will be moving my seedlings (tomato/pepper/eggplant) into yogurt cups. The tomatoes especially need to be transplanted into bigger pots.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Spring pics. I love this time of year!

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

It has been real interesting basically talking to myself since most of the regulars are posting over at ATP now, so there doesn't seem to be a need to start an April thread. I am doing it anyway in hopes that others will chime in.

Of course, most of us will be outside soon, so just post your pics and feel free to go off topic. It's ok to say "watermelon"! This is not just about tomatoes.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Starting April 1, we will be moving over to the new April 2016 thread. This is no April Fool's joke either. Hope to see you there!
davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1420779/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.