March Weather, into spring we go.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

March Weather, into spring we go.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 81F today. It is supposed to cool down some after today and I am glad of that.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Wind blew all night long low in the 50s highs in the 70s.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Steady rain , 47 degrees

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

70 something yesterday and 37 today for high with gusty winds and the occasional shot of sunshine. I was in and out of it all day and I'm still cold.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

In like a lion here.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Yes a LION ,, 27 with a 13 wind chill now , 22 tonight , Brrrrrr after that 70's

24 currently but supposed to see 60 today. I'll believe it when it happens because yesterday we were to see 43 and only saw 37.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Began the day @48* Youngstown, Oh. Breezes abt 10mph. By the time the day ended I was west bound across the i80 tpke and winds started shifting and picking up speeds to 20-30 mph w/ cautions of 45mph gusts. Temps started dropping past the 48* we had seen thru the day, so about 20 miles from Toledo the temps dropped by 2's - rain turned to slushy to huge snowflakes that were still melting on ground contact @ 33*. I pulled out for supper and just stayed the night. The sidewalks were icing when I came out after supper.
22* the concrete is dry from the air sucking up the moisture and I see gray haze and peeks of blue sky.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

22degrees 15 chill sun starting shinning
38 for today

They are calling for a high of 78F. That's a little better than the 80s.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Looks like winter is over here now, up to 81F today, low 53F sunny breezy, no rain. I don't mind low 80's when humidity now high.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

27F right now (wind chill around 18F) with a high of about 29F. The sun is very bright reflecting off the snow. Supposed to warm up next week. This time of year for us temps can be up and down like a yo-yo.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

As Above ,, 33 degrees sunny ,, snow tonight ?

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Possibility of snow overnight tonight through mid-afternoon tomorrow.

58 for high and sunny until late afternoon. Still had a brisk wind but not as bad as yesterday. Still felt cold to me though. lol

65 and bright hurt your eyes sunshine for today. Felt great!!

March 5, 2016

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Well we're back in good ol' 2016. I was starting to get used to -0001.

33F and cloudy at 9:10 pm.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Gorgeous Spring like weather today. Abundant sunshine and pleasant. Slight breeze.

They are calling for a high of 63F. We got 0.79 inches of rain overnight. It has cleared up now. It would be nice to have some rain during the day so that I could experience it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We have had a nice sunny 50 degree day

Super windy supposed to rain the rest of the week. Highs in the 70s

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Well see Lisa ,, it got warmer after a year lol

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

62º here today!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Comfy Country !!!

50 degrees this morn, sunny, high up to 78.

Nice to see rain for ya Kelli

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

51 degrees, maybe 63 later

They are calling for a high of 58F. We had a thunderstorm early this morning and got 1.14 inches of rain. It looks like it is done now.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56 or so and raining here . I planted a few more earlier seeds ,, More later ..

67 and cloudy with really strong gusty winds today. Rain chances tomorrow and Wed and I hope we get some.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

72 here. Clears and then clouds up again. Intermittent light rain in forecast. No hat, gloves, or jacket required. No umbrella yet.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Lovely early spring day - high was near 60F cloudy, but bright.

Last night we had our first pair of returning Mallards stop by to nibble on some corn. Daffodils are beginning to poke up all over the yard.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

About that here also , 67 degrees a bit of sun , yesterday now , only hey . lol

63F this morning, 13 degrees higher than yesterday morn. High 79F today. Partly cloudy, no rain chance.

I love daffodils, they don't grow down here.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Calvert City, Ky 59* as we speak and sunshine. No breezes, hi of 71* expected. Too hot too soon- stormy into summers...

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

High today about 65º - partly cloudy to cloudy.

Sunkissed, can you grow pre-chilled Daffodils where you are?

Raining like crazy...watches and warnings.

They are calling for a high of 71F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sun is down, 67* watchin toward home and hopin for rain without twisters...in McDonough, Ga tonite still and quiet so far

60 something for high today. Rain held off until about 2pm. Nice big fat drops then a downpour. Got the mower that I had to put together under the canopy just in time. lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.