Garden Joy, Yard Butler

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

On TV they sell the Garden Joy. Amazon has the Yard Butler garden kneeler/seat. Looks interesting. Anyone here using one? Gene

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm not using one but I like the looks of it and will probably order a Yard Butler.

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

If and when you get it and use it, let us know. Besides being a gardener, I am a photographer. My knees no longer appreciate me kneeling on the hard ground. And then there is the issue of getting back up again. Only issue I can imagine would be that the "seat" is a bit too small. Gene

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

For me, personally, I like those closed cell foam pads and have them in different sizes. Obviously they wouldn't address the "getting back up again", but right now I don't have that issue.

I use them for both outdoors and indoors for kneeling and sometimes sitting on the ground/floor.

The seat-type might be very useful for you. Maybe you could put a larger foam pad on top of the seat if it's too small. I buy the foam pads at stores like Menards and other home improvement stores and they're really cheap.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.