Who\'s still here?

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

Who is still here since the forum format change? Just checking.

Reno, NV(Zone 6b)

I'm still here until my subscription runs out but a lot of people have already left. Sad.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

But many people have stayed. :) What's sad is the sands of time and inevitability of change have driven wedges in online friendships.

Hastings, FL(Zone 9a)

I had a lapsed membership since winter and rejoined. I'm wading through the new format and determined to get familiar with it.
I can thank a surprise Saracenia for motivating me to get back on DG!

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Welcome back. I'm not a Saracenia grower but have several friends with large collections. As for the new format, I'm not sure it's improved my participation on various devices but it apparently is a way to keep things working in the future. Navigation is not complicated. There are some new set ups in some areas and ongoing minor issues such as not seeing if someone has posted before you. Some folks have been more easily ruffled than others. Others need to opine or be connected to their BFFs 24/7 and moved on.

And, BTW, I've noted posts by a number of people who drifted elsewhere and are now back.

This message was edited Apr 21, 2016 5:14 PM

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

The forums are definitely less active. Seems a lot of people left this site over the changes. I'm trying to hang in personally for now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.