Spring RU 2016

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Spring RU 2016

Well crap. I lost my post when I hit preview. Big long post. Ok, guys read next post that's coming up.

Ok, Spring RU is at Powell Gardens this year. There is a new exhibit of dinosaurs this year that starts on May 21rst so I think that day or any Sat after will work.

SPRING RU: JUNE 11th.

www.powellgardens.org

There is an admission. Also no food allowed unless we eat at the picnic area just past the gatehouse but before the parking lot and gardens. There are two cafes we can eat at if desired, Café Thyme in Visitor's Center and the café at the Barn.

Also, I am posting the info for this RU at ATP to see if we can get a few new and fresh faces. I will keep information current and up to date on both sites.

This message was edited Mar 31, 2016 10:37 AM

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Great idea. We will try to make it. Chloe and Nicole love Dino exhibits and Powell Gardens!

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

It has been over a month now since anyone posted to this thread. Not a good sign as the signs of Spring appear. Let's get some dates, commitments, and suggestion anyway. Who is interested?

Cumming, IA

I'd love to come, please tell me when, where, and what to bring!

This is the website where we'll be at. www.powellgardens.com It's a botanical garden that a few of us have been to and a few haven't. Date hasn't been set yet, waiting on a couple people that are regulars to get back with me on a good day for them. I'll send a text out on Sunday and hopefully get some planning rolling!! :~)

By the way, glad you are coming!! Love seeing new faces!!

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Thank you Pepper for pulling the RU together again.

Waiting on Debra to get back with us then will proceed with the date. Just texted her so hopefully the nudge worked. If not I'm passing the ball to Happ. LOL

Just talked to debra and May 28th is the date she says works best for her. If that works for everyone then we'll set it for that day.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Because it's Memorial Day weekend and Pepper has to work, we will be looking at another date. Please stay tuned and this will happen - just not that weekend.

Thanks for your patience. : )

Does June 11th work for everyone? That's the date that works best for Debra. Just checked my email and got confirmation.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Yes! I begin a week of vacation. Perfect for me.

I am going to make it the 11th since that works for everyone. Now let's hope I can get the day off. :~)

What time does everyone want to meet? They open at 9am so was thinking 10 or 11am?

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I am off the entire week before, so I will be prepared.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.