February challenges/projects and organizing ourselves

Victoria Harbour, ON

Came from

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1413261/

Barb, that Mariners quilt intimidates me..it will be cherished for sure

Got a call Monday afternoon regarding a my uncle aunt'so 70 wedding anniversary Friday night..they put the open house ad in the paper but realized few saw it so thought they had best start calling.

I had the 'we still do' quilt pattern and knew one day I would make it but in 3 days??? Love a challenge so by getting up at 4:30 am one day, 3:30am the next and 3am the following day while keeping my schedule of friends over for supper, doing a radio ad for a company I put in 39 hrs on it and finished it on time..
That being said I had to out a few projects aside

This morning after my mom left (she came to visit for a few days on Thursday) I picked up the change table mat that turns into a bag..this is the first on I've done and I've taken notes and many changes which will improve it. I used domes for a towel which can be removed for washing

This message was edited Feb 7, 2016 3:49 PM

This thread has 73 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!