Testing

(Zone 5a)

In trying to figure out all the problems, it seems new threads can be posted, but you cannot reply to an existing thread. This is the first time I was able to actually get into this forum. It kept redirecting me to the main page that lists forums.

I will keep this short until I see it can actually be posted.

Editing now:

I am in the edit box now. I tried posting a reply and it changed the link and went right back to that silly forum page.

Does any one mind the clutter of trying to post like this for awhile until the bugs are worked out? I heartily agree with the statement, "If it is not broke, don't fix it." They've changed the contact form, but earlier today I sent a d-mail and it worked just fine being still the old interface.

I do not know if there is a limit to how many times you can edit a post, but maybe we can tack on our replies and daily happenings to individual threads.

The children are slowly getting better. One is now singing, so I know he is doing much better. He was a limp rag earlier.

We are at the point of now giving eggs away, so the hen fruit makers are working. :D

This message was edited Jan 14, 2016 6:23 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.