Florida\'s \"seasons\"

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Many people told me I would miss the "seasons" when I moved here from MA. But these pictures were taken Christmas week this year and I have a whole new season to care about and garden outdoors in here and so don't miss the winter up north one bit.

This message was edited Jan 9, 2016 12:45 AM

Thumbnail by gardenmart Thumbnail by gardenmart Thumbnail by gardenmart Thumbnail by gardenmart
Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Liza and I are in Florida for the winter. First time we have been here for more than a few days. Weather has been a little nasty here in Okeechobee. Have two dogs with us. Learning to garden in Florida.

Thumbnail by JWLW Thumbnail by JWLW
Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Visitors to our yard in Okeechobee, FL. Lots of large birds here not to many small ones. I have manage to photograph a Mockingbird.

Thumbnail by JWLW Thumbnail by JWLW Thumbnail by JWLW Thumbnail by JWLW Thumbnail by JWLW
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I love our large Florida birds, looks like you have a nice bunch of them. We had our round up last year in Okeechobee and your back yard looks like where we were. Cute pups.

Gardenmart, I totally agree with ya!

Some shots of my garden critters...

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.