What does \'Remove forum favorites\' mean?

Dallas, TX

Does this mean that if I've previously marked Texas Gardening (for ex) as one of my favorite forums, I can click and remove it from my list of favorites? Hope so. Has it always been placed where it is now asks Ms. Observant?

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

I don't think it was always there, I think it is new, and I don't know what it means either.

Fort Worth, TX

I can't even find Forum Favorite, Texas gardening pops up into my home link. Maybe that is because I don't got to the main forum page?

I wonder, why would you want to remove a forum if it is one of your favorites?

Fort Worth, TX

I removed dahlias from my favorites after my last one died,

Dallas, TX

That is too funny Gypsi, After spending time on Facebook I want to hit 'Like'.

Anyway, my first reaction about 'remove from favorites' was that it meant to delete a thread or discussion. Then I snapped to and remembered that one could select different forums as 'favorites'. So I guess that's what it most likely means.

Oh I see, you mean a forum that was your favorite once but now it is not?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

If a lot of us watch say, 40 forums, sometimes you never go there, so you simply 'remove from favorites' and it doesnt show up on home page. The forum page is where it once was, you would click on what you wanted, or unclick in the forum list. As a member its a changeable option. The problem DG 'thinks' may be happening is that a few of the forums that did not post to internet may be seen by the public. Havent verified this yet. Gypsi? Where did you see this?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Nevermind, I see it. May be one of the major changes about to undergo corrections- such as Home Page and updates, etc...have to check on the Forum page, chuckl

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Uncrossing my eyes. Forum page has had the dice tossed. Xtra goodies, the lists, the whole shebang. Take a deep breath and study it's changes.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

It has always been there because I've used it to remove several forums from my favorites.

Well, that is a new one on me, but I did remove some forums from my home page to make it more concise.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

It's always been there but the wording was different. According to DG fix it forum admin has notified the techs of the incorrect grammar. I forget how it used to be worded but if you no longer want to watch a forum click on it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.