Storms

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Just hoping everyone is ok. According to the news the storms were terrible. Hope everyone is well.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm fine. We just got rain and thunderstorms. I've heard from Christie and Pattie (pbtxlady). Both are fine, but Christie's roof was lifted off and set back down on her house. Sheila's electricity was out last night. Not sure when it came back on, but otherwise, she's okay. She's also mobile again and back working in her garden.

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

We are fine here in Arlington. We are glad all the others are o.k., Dale Clark is O.K. too, thank God.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Wowzer what a storm! Don't think it was as bad in the Houston area as the Dallas area. But of course we had a party to go to about an hour north of Houston & drove back home at the tail end of the storm. Got nice cold rain on us getting into the car! If we'd waited 30 min. it would have been over. I am soooo happy we now have a beautiful, chilly winter day to enjoy. The warmth & humidity was making me downright depressed...get some sun everyone! Janet

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Glad to hear everyone is doing OK, online it really looked bad. There isn't any sun here to enjoy...

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

No sun here either, just cold, wet, and cloudy. I feel for those folks in the path of the storms. So many are just lost and their pets are lost, their lives as they knew them are lost.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.