VALENTINES DAY CARD SWAP 2016 - with seeds

Natick, MA

I am hosting a Valentine Card Swap this year...
Yes, I'm early, but this is so you can work on your cards and can get them mailed out so the recipient gets it before VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

PLEASE SIGN UP BY Friday 7pm EST JANUARY 15th, 2016

1. Everyone that is participating must send me a message with your name, address, and DG name so I can get you all divided up and message you with details
2. Want to make/send/receive more than ONE Valentine card?
Let me know if you want to send/receive more than one card... One participant can choose to make/send/receive as many as 3 cards.
3. Make your own card(s) from any craft supplies you have at home. You dont have to be a craft queen, it's the thought and the time you put into it that counts!
4. Include a packet or 2 of seed in card- can be flowers, vegetables, herbs, etc. (Check their wish list - I will post a separate VALENTINE CARD SWAP WISH LIST thread) but I am sure they will like whatever you want have to send, if you dont have something on their list.
5. When you send yours to the person(s) you are assigned, post in the forum.
6. When you receive your valentine's be sure to post in the forum and tell us about your card and seeds you got. Post or email the sender and say Thank You!
7. Cards must be finished by Jan 31st. Cards need to be mailed before Feb.7

This message was edited Dec 26, 2015 11:59 AM

Thumbnail by valal

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.