CLOSED: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE 2016 SWAP

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Holding onto all our older friends & also making NEW FRIENDS :) is so much fun so in this swap I hope to match us old timers to some of our New commers this past year , so if you know anyone who had just signed
up in the pass 2-3 yrs Invite them over to the swap .

Lets Bring n the NEW YEAR With a GREAT AMERICAN WAY
we will share 3 Nice Gifts .
When you sign up EXPLAIN YOURSELF IN Up to 7 Letters .

want you to PICK 3 Letter OUT OF THEIR FEELINGS & Find 3 GIFTS
To MATCH THE LETTERS .

EXAMPLE : "Playful " P-- Purple People Eatter L -- Locket A-- Apple Y -- Yule Log F " Funny card" U-- Umbrella Or you can seeds may Seeds That start with the LETTERS .

This is anything simple that will fit in Bubble wrap even :)
just a nice friendship package & You do not Have to send more the 3 GIFTS
Unless you want to .

This message was edited Dec 27, 2015 8:44 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9

PLAYERS 7 LETTERS OR LESS :)

DEEJAY9 / HAPPY
FROGGIESGIRL/ HURTS

This message was edited Dec 31, 2015 5:30 AM

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

KATHY/TIRED

Ocean Springs, MS

Julie/hurts

H- Hibiscus seeds (any color)
U- Umbrella
R- Really soft ballet type slippers
T- theraputic bath soak or mineral soak
S- Spray bottle for plants or Scented Soaps

I'm hurting from the fibromyalgia- don't feel like doing anything- feeling lonely- leads to depression- which makes fibromyalgia worse! Vicious cycle!

This message was edited Dec 28, 2015 7:11 AM

well then JULIE This should Cheer you right up going into the new year . I'm going to Edit the Guidelines so be sure to reread :)))) .

News Just Inform us this Morning that we will be infor an Ice storm by end of the day Monday , so guess i better go get a few thinks before it hits .

I see that Much of the south has had tornados guess I should not complain about the ice , Please stay safe .

Ocean Springs, MS

Susie, we're under tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings! I need to run some errands, but it may have to wait until this has passed. Or i can do it tomorrow! I'll edit my post! ♥

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I'm sorry, ut I have to drop out. Both my lawyers want more money, and I have a $188.00 to pay. Again I am sorry.

Greensburg, PA

O, gosh. I am afraid I don't understand this. I get that I am to message how I feel to Susie and then I get that someone, I think, is given my name and I am given someone else's name, etc. Sort of like a secret sister thing. But I don't understand why some have listed items with their feeling word. Are we supposed to do that? Sorry. I've never done this before. :-) -Kelley

Kelly : Those are examples as to what you can choose to send or make up your own list as to what you want to send . You do Not have to send something for all the letters you can Just pick 3 Letters of their feelings & share Like mine is
HAPPY so you can Pick
YAP -- PAY --- HAY --- YAH--PAH--- HAP & share anything that starts with the letters you Pick .
P-- POT :)
A-- Apple
Y--YULE LOG :) hehe

well Katy Guess your not the only one that has to Drop out with just 2 people that is not a good way to start a swap so I'm going to close the swap.
ty all for looking. this swap is closed .
wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.