Changes

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We just returned from a two week vacation in Louisiana. We enjoyed thanksgiving with the family which was great. Steve also preached for a couple friends. It was so good to see everybody. We also took the last two big horses down with us and left them for the boys. They are having a blast with them and I think my son is having the most fun of all. I think it will help him and his family with some problems they have been having. I am thankful for that. The horses have landed in horse heaven. Several acreas of flat land, knee deep grass, a spacious barn, spreading oaks for naps in the shade and more attention and loving than they have had in a long time. It really takes a load off me physically and mentally for the coming winter.

I still have the ponies, Max and Jolene, for my horse fix. Finished their barn with my son's help and they have a very nice, snug spot for winter.

Thumbnail by CajuninKy
This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!