Dave's Garden Tips and FAQ

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome to your new garden home on the web. Please feel free to come on in - start a thread here and let us know a little about you! If you have any questions or need some help, just let us know!

Thumbnail by Terry
Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

How do I add my zone next to my name on my postings?

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Quote from cytf :
How do I add my zone next to my name on my postings?

Great question! Click on "Preferences" at the top) and you will see a link to location. You can add your zone there.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Bump due to time stamp issues

Homestead, FL(Zone 10a)

Newby needing help. I recently moves to south Florida. I am not familiar with Palm trees, care and feeding. I purchased a house that has several palms around it. Unfortunately, they are creating some problems.

I want to add a fence across the back of the yard. One of the palms (photo1) is near the lot line. A fence would mean cutting off one of the trunks. Would this damage the remaining plant. The same is true for another variety of palm that is pushing against my neighbors fence (Photo2). I really need to cut off 2 trunks.

Can any tell me if the total plant would be hurt by removing some trunks? The proper way to do so.

thank you

Thumbnail by Rhys42 Thumbnail by Rhys42
Oklahoma City, OK

Has anyone had any luck trading seeds or plants? I know I don't have alot to share at the moment but I hope to change that. Just wondering how it works?

Asbury Park, NJ

Hi, I'm new to the site and am looking for the community discussions with Tapla re his container "soil" mixes and how they apply to blueberries. I've found the incredibly long thread using Google from outside the DG site, but is there a way to search FOR the thread and WITHIN the thread? With exceptionally long threads, it becomes hard to find what you're looking for. Many thanks for any advice on how to navigate the site better. Jana

Dover, AR(Zone 7a)

Is there any way to search within a forum to see if a question I have has already been answered? Thanks, Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.