DECEMBER ,Ideas/Challenges/Accomplishes/Organizing myself

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved from here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1408279/#new

Been a busy few days, bet you thought I was resting right?

My time mostly is helping others with their projects..

On Monday, last day of November Kylie's girlfriend Brianna wanted to make an Advent Calendar, she has never sewn,I helped with the how and she finished it that afternoon..had no #'s so she sketched them,cut them out herself . I was totally amazed that a young woman 19 never had a needle and thread in her hand..I so enjoyed the day..then off shopping.

Tuesday the girls came, ann did 3 bird feeders and 1 snowman block, Aline got binding on 2 pieces she started last year, June finished a pot holder set..Rita came to gab and pat called to check up on us as she jpjust got in from Daytona Beach, another busy day..the, out for supper and some shopping.

Today only Bonnie wss able to visit..she quilted her runner and put the binding on, managed to cut out 3 runners, will work on them at home,

I kept busy as well, got a pot holder set ready for a host/hostess gift for Saturday's Neighbirhood gathering, just need to bake cookies and I'm all set

Then drilled 8 bowls and glued for bird feeders and did 3 snowman blocks

Also have decorations on the wreath I did ready to give to Rita tomorrow night..what else?? Am sure there is something I'm forgetting!

Cooked a pork loin and getting fixings for supper.

Not a wonder I'm tired and likely call it an early night

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 61 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!