Dragon Fruit seeds

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi I have seeds from a lovely Dragon Fruit I got from the grocery store, the kind with magenta fruit both outside and inside! It was delicious. I am guessing it was Hylocereus undatus, but really there seem to be several species and varieties.
Anyway, the seeds are vigorous, I just pricked out some that I sowed in"Deno" bags on the kitchen counter just 8 days ago, every one sprouted.
Anybody want some? It looks as if these will have spectacular flowers too, if I am guessing correctly? I can't put this in my "have" list because I do not know what they are, for sure. So I will offer them here, and on the Seed forum too.

Thumbnail by Pistil Thumbnail by Pistil Thumbnail by Pistil Thumbnail by Pistil Thumbnail by Pistil
Reno, NV(Zone 6b)

The first dragon fruit farm ever in the state of Washington! It's a disease you know, the inability to throw a seed away. The need to put them all in dirt and watch them grow. I'm an expert on this disease as I suffer from it myself. Good news: I don't think its terminal. Bad news: you are going to need a bigger house.

Daisy

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

heehee.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.