He's smart...............

(Zone 6a)

I have had the original "thank you for viewing Aol online video" through the webmasters at yahoo, etc; the thanks yous, the questions, the trade; NOW he's just got an address with something 2186@... and NO SUBJECT! He knows that everyone is blocking him on the senders list and by subject, so he keeps changing.

Does anyone know if this is a true virus? Trend Micro has not found anything on my computer, but I've been deleting them offline so they don't open but still have to clear cookies just to be on the safe side.

Alt F4 will also rid you of the white screen and pop the e-mail page back up.

Also, does anyone know of anyone else beside GW visitors that are getting this thing? I am convinced that it is coming from there or from info they have gleaned from that site; and the fact that Spike is sticking his head in the sand makes me furious! I am planning on calling a local FBI agent, but I want all my ducks in a row...........

Becky G.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!