ID this rebloomer?

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I've been to all the iris garden sites I can think of, and googled it like crazy, but I'm not having much luck.

This one is a rebloomer, huge flowers, blooming for me for the first time (I had to move it when we moved this last spring before it got a chance) and a super strong fragrance.

I love the oddly tan "yellow" on the falls, with that tiny line of purple at the end of the beard...

Thumbnail by TexasDollie Thumbnail by TexasDollie Thumbnail by TexasDollie Thumbnail by TexasDollie
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

It's possible that it isn't a rebloomer and only blooming now because it was moved this year. No matter it is a beauty! I hope someone can id it for you.

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

Interesting. I thought it was a rebloomer because it's blooming with the known rebloomers, and nothing else is blooming (although some of them bloomed right after planting, silly things.)

Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

Take a look at Lichen. It's a possibility, going just on pictures. I planted it last year but the dog stepped on it and killed it so I am going to try and re-grow it this year. Anyway, because I am interested in growing it, I know a bit about it and supposedly it is a rebloomer.

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I totally think this is it! Thank you sooo much. :~)

Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

Yay!!! I have one too that I need to get posted out here for identification. I got a bloom last year and it is supposed to be Drama Queen but was not. However it is one of those rare instances where I actually like it, maybe better than I would have liked Drama Queen. I looked and could not find it but maybe someone else has it or has seen it. I'll have to go hunt through last years pictures.

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Ir is a beauty that is for sure!

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

What is yours, cocoajuno?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.